WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
We want to meet our commitments to you and provide the service you expect when shopping at Naurah Ameena online. This includes processing of orders for shipping, text message notification of delivery status and sending information such as new services or other marketing offers which may be of interest to you. We would also like to notify you of any changes or updates to our services by e-mail, telephone or mail. Your details may be used to monitor traffic to and from our website to help us improve the design and layout of the site. In the event of any problem with delivery of your items, we will use the information to get in contact with you.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS IT USED?
We require your data for the following purposes:
- Create an account:
- To register a profile at naurahameena.com (we need your e-mail address, name and address);
- Placing orders:
- To process your orders via naurahameena.com (we need your name, address, or credit card details);
- To subscribe to our newsletter (we need your e-mail);
- Contact details:
- To answer your queries (we need your e-mail address);
- Taking part in competitions:
- To inform the winners (we need your e-mail address, name, address or telephone number);
- Personalizing offers:
- To optimize our services, we will save cookies on your computer;
- Job application process:
- To complete online job applications, we will collect and process your master data, as well as your job application data;
- To receive paper editions of our collections (we need your name and address).
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners’ to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS.